Now that florals are back with a vengeance, perhaps I can vindicate myself for all those days when I was younger and my mom insisted I wear those tacky floral patterns! Except these are beautiful..The only thing is, I would say wear these prints with some consideration. I saw a women the other day wearing these H&M pants below with a another floral top and heavy set boots. I understand print over print is also on point for this fall but there is such a thing as too much of a good thing.
2. Riley A-Line Skirt - Alice & Olivia
3. Flower Drop Earring - lapis and Turquoise
4. Gleeso Printed Canvas Shorts - Ted Baker London
5. Hawaiian Printed Halter Bikini - Zimmermann
6. Orchard Print Dress - Roberto Cavalli