Monday, September 02, 2013
There is something about September, and the fall specifically, that gives me a feeling of rejuvenation and renewal. The feeling, that everything is going to be okay. Maybe it's the new season or just the crisp fall air, or even the fall fashion (I am definitely a fall clothes kind of gal) but I feel like starting fresh. Here are some things I am looking forward to this month!
1. Wearing Red. I have worn red lipstick in the summer but there is is nothing like a beautiful trench, hair pulled back and red lipstick in the fall, that looks so classy and seasonally appropriate.
2. Burberry Trench. I have some beautiful trenches in my closet, but alas, my heart still aches for a Burberry trench. I think, I will actually get one this month!
3. Smoothie Love. I have been experimenting a lot with different Smoothie concoctions. I want to be able to to share some with all of you on here. Is a Smoothie series an odd fit on this site?
4. Organizing my room. I am a bonafide neat-freak, but I have to admit, my organization has gone south this past summer. Between travelling, and busy season at work, my things need to get back in order.
5. Miami Pics. My recent trip to Miami was a result of hundreds of great shots that my sister and cousins are after. I need to organize and post them to share at some point.
6. My new car. Got the keys to my new Lexus IS 250 last month. I'll be adding a navigation system this month. Can't wait to toss the GPS away!
7. Nights in with the Girls. I'm a fan of the cooler weather, but my flock of friends, not so much. Therefore, they'll be many cool evening spent indoors watching some of our favorite classics.
8. Spoiler. Who needs to beach ready anymore? Not me. I won't be counting the calories this month. September is a full-on binge fest. (Who am I kidding? Every month is)